We expect most of you have been waiting for an email from us over the last few days about COVID-19.
Most of the governing bodies who we look to for our all REP events have now made statements about postponing events until the situation improves. Exactly when that is, we don’t know, but our early season events will all be affected in some way.
Findon Grand National 10km Trail Run (4th April)
Angmering Bluebell Trail Runs (26th April)
Steyning Triathlon (3rd May)
Arundel Lido Triathlon (17th May)
and potentially the River Arun Ironman Swim (20th June)
We are exploring options for some of our events to take place later in the year and will be in contact with you as soon as possible, once we have consulted fully with our partners.
We understand that some of you may not be able to make the postponed date whenever that’s confirmed, so we will try and provide you with an alternative option.
We’re doing what we can at the moment to make sure our races survive into the future, but we’re afraid refunds cannot be given.
Other events that are under review are:
The National Aquathlon Championships at Worthing (12th July)
Dawn on the Downs Trail Runs (26th July)
River Adur 5km Swim (29th August)
and potentially the SE Region Triathlon Relays at Southwater (6th September)
We’re hoping that these will go ahead as normal, but will monitor the situation over the next few weeks.
We will be in touch again at the first opportunity to keep you updated.
Raw Events Sussex Ltd